Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kasey is 8!

Kasey is 8! Again, the same of generic line of "where has the time gone?" comes to mind. There is a reason this has been used over time. IT IS TRUE. "where has the time gone???  I can still remember the day she was born and we didn't know if she was a boy or girl. My midwife asked, "what do you think it is?" and immediately I said, "a boy!" Because I assumed I would have all boy. Cause what the heck would I do if I got a girly girl??!!?? And then she said, "IT'S A GIRL!" I was SO happy! She isn't a girly girl and she is not sporty, she a perfect right in between easy going kid. I love her more than words can say!

She loves art. So an art party it was. Full of color & messes! Just perfect for Kasey.  It was so much fun to have her friends come over and express themselves while listening to the radio singing away.  I always thought, what would I do with a kid if they didn't love sports?? Well, answer is, that you learn too to love what it is that they love. I absolutely LOVED this party. One of my favorites for sure. We made Owl oil canvas' and duct tape purses. Both projects the kids embraced and made it "their own."




Birthdays are a day that my kids look forward too all year and nothing makes me happier than to see them get a day that is all about them! She felt very special! 

~It's My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment