Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First day of school

How could it be we are ready to start another school year? Didn't we just celebrate the last day of school??? Every year seems to go a little faster and get a little busier... I like the busier part because we are doing things we love & watching the kids do things they love!

This year starts the beginning of a new era for me. All three of my kids will be in school all day. Yes, years ago I would dream of this day when I had 3 kids at home for years. Shame on me (although I know that's normal). What I wouldn't give to have all my kids back at home with me.

The 2013-2014 school year, all three kids at EP Rock Elementary School. We love it there. The teachers are great and we ready for another great year!

Wylie is starting 4th grade and has Mrs. Swanson for a teacher. He has a group of friends in his class, including his closest friend Jack.

Kasey is a third grader now and is really excited. She has Mrs. Skoyen and we are both happy with that. Wylie had her last year and we like her a lot! Kasey did not get any of her close friends in her class but she is always excited to meet new kids and is my kid who LOVES school.

Tori, my baby, is starting kindergarten this year. What? Could this be? It be. She is excited to be a big kid like Wylie & Kasey. Although she is comfortable at the school she is always a little leery to start something new. She has Mrs. Sexe for a teacher! We could not be more thankful! She will most definitely take the best care of my babe. Tori knew about 5 or so kids in her class which made it a lot easier! Her first day was great, no tears! Too bad I can't say the same. 

I know this will be a great year and I am going to cherish having them all together in the same school for a few years!  Thankful for our teachers who help make letting my kids go a little easier because I know they are all in good hands. Here's to a new year, cheers!!


~It's My Life 



No comments:

Post a Comment