Sunday, January 6, 2013

Family Traditions

I am so happy that we got another Christmas with all three kids still believing in all the magic. I am not going to lie, it is getting tougher and tougher to convince them of these magical happenings.  Christmas Eve day might have been one of the longest days, ever! The kids get so excited they can hardly stand it. And one of the best things is that they get equally excited for family time as they do the gifts, well okay maybe not totally equal but pretty close. They love traditions! My parents come over Christmas Eve and have dinner with us, the kids open their gifts they picked out for each other and my parents spend the night. After the kids, finally, fall asleep Jacques, myself, and my Mom and Dad watch Christmas Vacation together! Oh and I can't forget that "santa" prepping . . . It is just a great night!

Christmas  morning is here & the wait is over . . . "Can we go down yet?"

"Can't we just peek around the corner?" 

Finally, once Mom, Dad, Grandma & Grandpa all made it down stairs they ran to the living room. 

Santa brought jumbo pillow pets along with some fun stocking stuffers! 

We spent some time opening gifts, eating brunch and spending time as a family! We spent the afternoon playing with toys! Some of the kids favorites: 



                                                  Until next Christmas~ 2012 was good to us!

                                                                             ~It's My Life  

No comments:

Post a Comment